Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Aargh, not the ER again

I was watering my tomatoes and had pulled a couple of them Monday morning when the baby tripped backwards on the concrete and cracked open her head. I didnt freak out (thank god). I just grabbed her and a towel, stopped the bleeding, told the kids we were going to the ER and dressed the baby as soon as the bleeding had stopped. She needed two staples and when we wrapped her like a mummy and stuck a needle in her head for a local (ooowwwww. It hurts my heart) she screamed bloody murder to be set free. The staples need to stay in for ten days. I cannot wait for this to be over. Now, all of my children have had visits to the ER for somekind of bloody thing.
Heres a pic of the staples in her head. You can see the blood under them.
Here she is right after we got home from the ER. She was in so much pain before i got Tylenol into her.
I think it hurts me more than it hurts her.

No comments:

Blog Archive