Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Updates
I havent blogged in a few days. I have been studying really hard for my tests. I took one yesterday in Geometry and got a 95. I took another one today on Algebra and Geo and got a 100. Not bad for someone who hasnt done this math since high school. Now I have to prepare for the big tabe test. If I test well, I wont need to return to class until January. And Mom is leaving to go back to Jersey next week. The kids are going to take it real hard, I can tell. I think Ky will have it the worst. He is so close to my mom. And he dosent deal well with change. Him and the baby havent been feeling to well. She had blood drawn on Monday and yesterday the nurse told me she still has neutropenia. Hopefully with Charles coming home this weekend, she and Ky will start to feel better. And this weekend is Kal's last game of the fall season until we start back up in the spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment