Hmm, baby has a yummy hand
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Its been awhile
Wow. I dont think I have been away from my blog for so long before. We have been so busy. We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. No stress, no fighting. Daddy was home for four whole days. We had a great time hanging out with him. I worked on my final paper for my Computer Class. We put up the Christmas tree. I have been trying to sneak in so Christmas shopping here and there. Claire bear was not feelin so good for a couple of days. She was runnin fevers So, we have just been doin stuff around the house and living, enjoying, playing peacefully. I am planning on trying to make some cookies tomorrow. If I can remember I will try to take pics of our yummy delights. Oh, yes and best of all. I have ordered myself a new camera so that I can take some nice Christmas pics of us all. Hopefully, it will be here before Christmas.
Hmm, baby has a yummy hand
Tori and Me squishing Charles.

Hmm, baby has a yummy hand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment