These are sandal style.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Claire and I went shopping the other day for shoes and we figured out that she still dosent like hard soles. Her feet are in a size 6 and a half or 7. We tried on every pair she pointed to, but when I tried them on her she says "Ow" and I take them off. I decided to go to our baby specialty store here in town and see if they had shoes similar to Robees. (those are the ones she had on) They had Bobux. They were made in New Zealand. We took the last two pairs in her size.
These are sandal style.
These are regular shoe style. These are so cute. I love the green with the flowers.
Of course, her favorite part is the paper bag.
Kalel has been playing indoor soccer for a couple of weeks now. Even though he has played in the past, he seems like he may be alittle bored.
See, here he is stretching and waiting for someone to play with him.
Me and Kalel saw this jeep at practice. It was actually one of the Dad's from our team who parked on the snow. We got a big kick out of it.

These are sandal style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment