Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AAAArrrrrrGGGGGGGG

I am so freakin agrivated. We didnt have the money to get the dogs bordatella shot until this week and we go to schedule to board her and they are all BOOKED UP!! AAAAARRRGGGGGGG!! What the H e double hockey sticks am I going to do with Saber while we are gone. I am so freekin out right now. I am probably going to end up not being able to go to Vancouver and I NEED to go. I really am stressed out this week trying to get everything done before I need to leave town and this is the one thing I thought was going to be fine. OF course. PRAY BREATH PRAY BREATHE.....everything will be fine. please tell me everything will be fine.

**Update. I called Vista vet this morning and then can take her from the 21st thru the 26th but not the night of the 27th. They close at 6pm. So, we will have to hall a** home from the conference after Picnic party. If we leave around 1 or 1:30 we should be fine.

No comments: