Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Layoffs, maybe?
I may be laying off now that the season is over. We are moving things and condensing at work. My manager took a week off and will be back on Monday. But we can feel it. Ana and I can feel that they are going to be laying people off very soon. And we think that since we are the Toys/Christmas department that we will be the first people gone. So, I am trying not to be upset. It is bittersweet. We love work and the people there but they cant keep us and so we are trying to finish up what we have left to do and move on. We both start back to CBC on Monday. I am excited. I am taking editing and word processing, ten credits. And my classes are both online so I can be home with the kids more now than I have been in the last year. That will be very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck! I hope they are able to keep you on.
Post a Comment