Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentine's Day Sweetness
I was preparing to make donuts for breakfast and Victoria's birthday cake for today and needed to run to Fred Meyer across the street this morning for flour. While I was there, I bought one long stemmed red rose for Charles. I am not usually the romantic one. I always tell him that to make me happy, dont buy me flowers, get me something practical. So, I really suprised him when i bought that flower. Several family members asked what had I done with Mary. After Kyle watched our exchange of rose/kiss/thank you hunny, he says "When I am big, I will have someone who I love and I will give them a rose to show them. Just like you did. I said "I hope that person loves you back, Ky, because you are so sweet." He brought me to tears. He is so loving and sweet and I really hope he does have someone who loves him back. He has so much energy and passion for life, and is so affectionate and he enjoys himself all the time. I am so glad that we honor him just the way he is so that he doesn't lose his authentic self from controlling infuences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment