I have decided that since we make so many delicious things in the kitchen that I am going to do a food series on here. Some of these are my recipes and some are off of pinterest.
CANNOLI CUPS
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
Take out 2 refrigerated pie crusts and sprinkle with a sugar/cinnamon mixture.
I used 3 tblspn of sugar/1 tblspn of cinnamon
You can use flour for dusting. I didnt need it. Use a rolling pin to push the mixture into the dough. Don't roll it too thin. Then cut circles out of the dough using a cutter/glass of your prefered size. I used a large glass measuring around 4 inches in circumference. It fits perfectly into my cupcake pans.
Gently press your circles into the muffin/cupcake tin so as not to tear them. If they are rolled too thin they will tear. Poke a hole into the bottom of each one so bubbles do not form during baking. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
While those are baking you can start your filling. I used around 15 oz. of ricotta cheese, mixed with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla. Blend well.
Remove cups from pans and let cool. It takes maybe 10 minutes.
Spoon filling into your cups and garnish with chocolate chips and sprinkle with powdered sugar. You can also use candied fruit or raisins. Whatever garnish sounds good to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment