So many weeks, we have waited and prepared for the best party of our year. And how would this trip start out? With a dead battery of course. That is what happens when cute little munchkins play with the doors, lights and horns while mama and dad pack the van. LOL.

We left our protector in good hands. She was well taken care of while we were gone.

The kids packed into the van while we charged up.

We stopped on 84 by Bonneville dam to eat dinner. Kal chose ice cream and I put a bib on him, so i could take a picture.

When we arrived at the hotel, mom and Chris and the kids were already there. The first person I saw was Mary Gold. What a nice warm greeting after a long drive.

I was walking past the weight room on the way to my room and caught a glipse of this view. I asked Maia if I could take a picture, she obliged and asked me to send it to her.

Victoria spent alot of time working on decorating her face. It turned out really cool.

We all had such a great time. Being around relaxed parents. Noone being bossy or telling their children what to do. I dont know how i made it before LIG. I feel so filled up with energy and rejuvenated.

I am not sure how many of our kids went to the T-shirt surgery. I do know that there were aleast three.

Gemma pretending to be Hannah Montanna so all the little girls could chase her around the room and scream at her.

We couldnt find a way out of the game room, so everyone climbed thru the window.

Claire loved climbing all the stairs. She would take anyone who was following her with her up and down so many times. I am suprised i didnt lose any weight.

this was made with the kapla blocks. When they were done, they knocked it down.

One night, we all sat outside and ate pizza on the riverside porch.

Victoria hosted a beading funshop. That was so fun. Everyone got to take something home and a little more.

Michelle won a game in the raffle and Tori and Sami played it with her.

Robin did such a great hula dance for the talent show.

Gemma and Michelle were singing their talent song and of course yaya jumped up to join her two closest LIG friends.

Claire borrowed this little umbrella for a little while and she had to stop and show me the bottom of her feet.

Baby hiding in the podium. Good thing it wasnt during any talks. She might have suprised someone.


This squirrel was fed a pbnj on the way home at a rest stop and it tried to get into our van and go home with us. I dont think Saber would have liked that.

See, after we picked her up, she was so excited and nervous, she tried to drive home. Charles was actually driving home with her in his lap.

This was a little puppy that Tori was petting at the rest stop where we encountered the squirrel.

Life is Good was so different for me this year then last. It was my second and my sister and my mothers first. They saw so much of what I was talking about, the changes I had gone thru. The relaxation, peaceful parenting. All of the people i had been talking about for months. I tried to go to talks and chats but it was so much more important for me that my sis went to the ones she wanted to go to. And I encouraged Charles to go to SSUDS again which he did. I have so many more memories, things to look forward to in the future. More blogs to read, more ways of parenting to practice. I am so full of love. I am right where I need to be. LIFE IS GOOD!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time:) What a fun family trip.
Post a Comment