Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I dont usually do these, so I thought I would give it a try.


1. If I was to walk into your life, would you like to be my friend?

2. Catch a bright star and place it in the hands of someone special.

3. And you can send me home to New Jersey for a visit.

4. I would like to heal and move on from old trauma, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in the middle.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, its lack of an unlimited bank account.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out at home, tomorrow my plans include a soccer game in the morning and Sunday, I want to clean out some things to get rid of!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)