At the end of March, we went to the West side and spent the weekend with Robin and Michelle. We had an absolute blast and it was exactly what I needed to leave town and "hit my reset button". They took us to the zoo and the kids had a great time playing at the indoor playground and then visiting with the animals.
Ky was sliding down with this snake.

Kalel climbed to the top and told me to take a picture.

This cliff was a favorite place to stand.

The kids and Charles played for a very long time in the garage.

And Charles is now sporting another mohawk.

Since we have been back, I started back to spring quarter. The first day of class, work called and asked if I could start a month early. So, on the one hand, we will have money for conferences faster than we thought. On the other hand, I am missing out on being with the kids as much as I was before. But Tori has been taking good care of her little siblings, and she is earning good money for it. So, all is fine for now. Cant wait for spring quarter to be over though.
No comments:
Post a Comment