Tuesday, July 24, 2007
My father passed away last Sunday. His wife called my mother and sister to let them know that he was gone. And when Charles got home, he told me. I havent seen him since I was eleven. Now, I will never have the chance to make things good between us. He only knew about Victoria. He didnt know I had three other kids after her. I feel confused. I am releaved he is gone because he was in pain but I am feeling lost because I will not be able to get the closure I wanted. I waited and procrastinated too long. Now it is too late and life is too short to waste time anymore. I cant find the picture I have of him to post on here. When I find it I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mary,
I am so sorry about your loss. I hope you are able to make peace with this and move on. Remember, the greatest give you can give yourself is forgiveness. You have four beautiful children to care for and you do such a great job. Take that with you each and everyday.
Em
Post a Comment