Thursday, December 13, 2007

A decision

For the most part, me and Charles have the same goals. We just view them differently. We both want success and support for our family and to be together. And once in a while when we are both stressed out and sick, we have a really good argument. Well, my damn broke last night. I had gotten a call from someone that wanted him to interview for a job here in Tricities. When I called to tell him that and discuss possibly moving back here, he started making excuses to why he needs to stay in Seattle. I blew up. I told him that if he didnt even want to try to come home well then he could just stay there and I will do what I need to do for me and the kids. Then, I told him I would call him back. I needed time to be angry at him without saying the hurtful things that people say when they lose their tempers and then dont mean it later. I didnt want to do that. I love him. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. Sometimes, I just feel like he is going in another direction. So, when I called him back two hours later, I was alot more rational. We discussed him quitting and coming home now (not my idea, not a good idea either). I said no. We discussed him calling this guy and interviewing and me going back to work to make up for the money he would be giving up. He dosent want me to work. He dosent think we can make it financially. I told him, if we sell the house now, we will lose alot. He dosent care. He will sell the house, lose his ass if he has too, and move us over there so we can be together. We also discussed that if I am not happy in Seattle that he would give the east coast a chance. I want to lighten our load. I feel bogged down. So, we decided that we will sell this even if we take a loss. Rent in Seattle because as he said, he has a permanent postition there and makes good money. If I want to, we can leave. Money is just really messing with us this year.

No comments: