Can you believe it? My boy is 10 years old today...I feel like I took this picture yesterday.

He was such a cute baby..always kisses and hugs.

And he is cool just like his big sister.

Hard to believe this was just five years ago..

Not so long ago he could fit into our dryer

He always stops to enjoy his life..

Has fun at everything he does.

Look at that excitement in his face..the daring adventure, he is always up for.

And always smiling..

Just like mommmy....By the way Kal, what do want to do today?

Mommy, what do you think I want to do?

Play WOW of course. Level Up dude...Level Up and Happy Birthday Babe.

1 comment:
What a lucky mama you are! What a lucky friend *I* am!! Kal, we're *so* glad you're here ♥ Happy, Happy Birthday my friend! I can't wait to see you and give you a big ol' Welcome to 10 Hug xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment