Giddyup Cowboy Kyle!

I plan on buying this for Ky's Bday. So he can take it with us.
Tori and Kal have been doing their own things alot. Kyle and Claire are just going with my flow and then we switch gears and I go with their flow. Tori has been on deviant art as usual and youtube watching anime. Kal spends every day on Wow from when he wakes up in the morning until he goes to bed at night. I asked if he feels like I am neglecting him, but when I try to talk to him or spend time with him, he tells me I am bothering him. So, I sit and listen to his gaming. He has two characters. One is a Paladin level 26. And the other level 14 Rogue. He tells me now that he loves to chat on there. He has made friends, starting groups of his own. He is so good at the game he levels up just about every day. I am proud of him that he found something he loves so much, but I hate that he dosent want to spend as much time with me. He will be ten on Tuesday. I am going to move my computer desk into the kids gaming room so that I can be more present with Kal and see if maybe it dosent make me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment