Monday, October 20, 2008
Layoffs and my new job.
With Christmas just around the corner, Charles job thought it was just about time to start laying people off. He's been home for a week now. He did the laundry yesterday and climbed under the house (Ky and Claire took the opportunity to join him). The day before he helped with the dishes. He sometimes helps out when he is working but being home, he has been trying to pitch in more. And for me, I was hired by Hastings entertainment as a customer service leader. Cool place but there system is just a little unorganized. They will work around my class hours and I am home all morning with the kids. The down side is that I dont get out of there until one in the morning sometimes and I am exhausted when I need to get up the next morning with Claire. Now I need some ideas for free or cheap Xmas presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry about Charles. We were last last year and it really sucks! I will keep my fingers crossed that something come through quickly.
Post a Comment