Friday, November 14, 2008

Goings on

We have been busy, or a least I should say I have been. Charles has been home for a few weeks now, but yesterday, he found out that he can go back to work on Monday. At least for now. We dont know when the next layoff could come. I have worked 26 hours this week. Which is actually really good, considering I only had fourteen hours a week at my last parttime job. That one was crappy though and I love this one. Ky and Claire were really happy to find out that they only have a couple more weeks of me going to class and then i will be home during the day everyday.

Kal is patiently waiting for me to get a paycheck so that I can buy him Wrath of the Litch King. Poor baby, all he wants is to be a death knight with his friends, but that stupid money thing always gets in the way. I feel bad that I cant get it right away. He asks me everyday if I bought it yet. I cant wait to see the look on his face when he finally has it.
Tori is on the night shift again. She is still up when I get up in the morning and with Kal on the day shift, she is alone. She dosent mind too much. She is trying to change back to the day shift again though. She knows that her body likes the night shift but she prefers to be awake with everyone else.
I finished up my work for my Quickbooks class, now i just have to finish my Accounting Principles paperwork. And of course, take my finals.

No comments: