Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am that mom...

I didnt do a "I am that mom blog post today" because I was busy. Making food with my kids, playing video games with my kids, watching three different Star Wars movies and reading Wookiepedia to answer every question, watching Doodlebops and finally making chocolate chip cookies for my kids. Maybe I will have time tomorrow.: "I didnt do a 'I am that mom blog post today' because I was busy. Making food with my kids, playing video games with my kids, watching three different Star Wars movies and reading Wookiepedia to answer every question, watching Doodlebops and finally making chocolate chip cookies for my kids. Maybe I will have time tomorrow."

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Yay! Mary blogged! And it is a *perfect* "I am that mom" post.

Actually, copying over stuff I write on FB and lists is what got me blogging again. Once I got *something* up there and gave myself permission to multipurpose my own writing, the creative juices started flowing again.

More "I am that mom/dad" posts are linked in the comments here.

Rana said...

That's because you are that mom! Great!