Monday, October 1, 2007

Oh Shitake Mushrooms!!

Saturday night, I go to let the dog out and what is in my yard but three tiny little kittens. Damn, I am very, very allergic to cats and these babies have been camped out in my front yard since then. They cant be more than three weeks maybe a month old. Oh of course the kids wouldnt leave them alone so maybe, just maybe they would go find their mom or their mom would find them. But no, Sunday afternoon they were still here and wouldnt leave. Well, even though I am allergic, I still have a heart. And so I picked up the kittens and checked them and cuddled them. Then, I ran to the store for a few kittens things (food, bowl, temporary shelter, etc.). And now i am paying for it. I am starting to feel horrible. What to do? I dont know, the kids want to keep them but they can never come in the house. I want to find them good homes, but the kids are upset. And no matter what happens, the dog is very upset. Uggghhhh.....



**Update on the kittens. I found a home for them on Wednesday morning and dropped them with their new owner Wednesday afternoon. Thank god I found someone to take them because i couldnt breathe for a few days.

No comments: