Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Girl Scout cookie sales
Every so often, we have a really busy weekend. This was one of those weekends. Victoria had a career convention at the college all day Saturday, Charles and I both donated plasma to make a little extra money, and Kalel had a soccer game at 11 am and his own birthday party at 4. I had to get Tori at 2, go pick up the cake and was supposed to drop her off for a cookie sale at 3. Well, Cindy decided that cookie sales were slow and that she didnt need to go. They were scheduled for one the next day from 12 to 6 anyway. So we went to the party and finished the day exhausted. We were so exhausted on Sunday, that we completely forgot to show up to cookie sales for 4 hours. Now, you think someone would have called and said, ok where are you. Not Cindy. By the time I realized we missed it she only got in two hours of sales. Oh well. I am glad cookie sales are over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
April
(13)
- swing set
- Babies take naps
- next conference
- my garden
- From the mouths of babes
- Ending the conference/coming home
- Cool second day
- Life Is Good Unschooling Conference
- Schooling the unschooler
- Getting ready for the Convention
- Girl Scout cookie sales
- trouble
- Its my birthday and I'll destroy it if I want to
-
▼
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment