Saturday, April 14, 2007
Its my birthday and I'll destroy it if I want to
As I went to pick up the cake for my older son, my younger son proclaimed that I had forgotten his birthday cake. As we loaded everything and everyone into the van, he then tells me that for his birthday he wants to destroy his party. At the party, he told us all that the presents are for him and that the nine year old (whos bday it is) cant have them. Oh well. He's only three. Wish me luck for church tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
April
(13)
- swing set
- Babies take naps
- next conference
- my garden
- From the mouths of babes
- Ending the conference/coming home
- Cool second day
- Life Is Good Unschooling Conference
- Schooling the unschooler
- Getting ready for the Convention
- Girl Scout cookie sales
- trouble
- Its my birthday and I'll destroy it if I want to
-
▼
April
(13)
1 comment:
We never made it to church. Kyle threatened to destroy the sunday school room.
Post a Comment