Friday, March 21, 2008

I knew that was going to happen....

I went to work today at 4 and my manager brings a new person to me for me to train her on the cash register. Me, who has only worked there for three weeks tops. Weellll, what does that tell you about my first impression on my employers. Self Starter? Manager? Jack of all trades? I guess they like me and plan on keeping me around. She tells me that in a couple of weeks, she would like to train me to work at the customer service counter dealing with peoples problems. Ok. Maybe we'll give it a try. Or maybe by then Charles will be working overtime, my sister will have a job and I may have already quit.

1 comment:

TK said...

Wow, they don't expect too much of you do they, for a new employee. That's what you get for having managed Dunkin Donuts. When are they going to give you a raise with your new promotion? LOL.