Monday, March 10, 2008
My not so "Crappy" job
So I actually like my job. Sunday went fine and faster then Saturday. Charles handled the weekend just fine without me. The kids are learning that Daddy isnt any different than Mommy. He helps them just like I would and kisses booboos and takes them to get dvds and lets them play as much as they need. So, I have found a way to joyfully work knowing that the money that I am making will go to wants they would like to have for extras. And we can save more money for Life is Good. I feel like I can work and be away from the kids for a little while. I like the customers and they like me. I am a pretty fast cashier and the customers seem to like me too. So, in a few months, we will see what is going on and take if from there. For now, all is as it should be. Thanks for all the support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy that Sunday went well, it is nice sometimes to get away from the kids, but still be able to do something that helps the family:) Yippie to Charles for doing a great job with the kids and making it easier for you to go to work.
Post a Comment