Friday, March 23, 2012
So much, so fast
All of this stuff going on with the doctor has prompted me to do assesments on the kids a little early this year, just to be prepared should something else happen. As I started collecting dates, activites, trips and info of everything that the kids have done in the last year, I cant believe how much I have forgotten about. I hit on all the out of town trips we do, but for no reason other than my getting older brain cant hold as much information than it used to, I forgot a lot of things that we have done right here in town or at the house. Sitting down with Kyle and asking him questions is fantastic. There is so much that he remembers doing that I just have no memory of. I am glad things leave an impression on that boy. I may need him as I get older. This gives me great reason to start documenting again, the way I did during the first three or fours years of homeschooling. Now I am really glad I never took down this blog. It may just be my saving grace. I started his assesment the day before yesterday and just when I think I may have gotten everything, someone reminds me of something that I need to add. It may just take me all of next week to get it done right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment