Saturday, May 26, 2007
Everytime Kyle is in the playroom watching a wrestling dvd, he is simultaniously reading the childrens dictionary. I see him flipping thru pages in the back end alot. These pages have all of the flags of the countries of the world and other pictures that represent places or things. I think that one day when I am asked a question about a country from another one of the kids, he will be the one to know the answer. Victoria is very much like this. She reads and usually it is anything she can get her hands on from horse illustrated magazine to the oriental trading magazine or books (anything will do). I think he is starting to love to read. Not me reading to him, but to sit there and read by himself like she does. Whenever Kalel asks me a question and if I dont know the answer, I will ask Victoria first because more than half the time she knows it. I see them learning without me actually being there. They dont really ask me to help them know something unless we are out and away from books or the computer. Then, if i dont know it they just let it go, unless the thought comes back at home. I am really loving unschooling. For us, it really is the best way of life to be happy in our lives. I hope the kids continue to feel this way later in years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
May
(28)
- Hey, Im a Pirate!
- I want to go back to our hotel
- Claire is learning how to drive already
- New toys
- Everytime Kyle is in the playroom watching a wrest...
- Yard sale
- I absolutley loved this book and the movie as a ch...
- Girl Scout ceremony
- Left over cups
- Happy Birthday to Claire Bear!!
- More food art
- Party Time!!!!!
- Hulk Hogan Pinata
- Its Working!!
- Claire and Ky fell asleep on the way home
- Big dryer
- Happy Birthday to you, Kyle!!!!
- I won Edge on Ebay and the boys are so excited. Th...
- Mothers day
- growing to fast
- good mother
- funny little life
- party time
- Soccer
- computer sharing
- I was playing with my food on my plate and this is...
- Rough week
-
▼
May
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment