
Spring is always hard for me. The kids all turn one year older in a row. Tori turned 13 in February. Kal turned 9 in April and now Ky will be 4 next week and Claire will be 1 the week after. Time just goes too fast. This is why I love unschooling. I spend as much time with all of the kids as I can. This also means presents for everyone. Tori chose horse lessons, Kal chose a bike, then switched to a game system, then switched to a computer game and now he is just not sure what he wants. Ky always knows just what he wants. With him it is always wrestling toys. Claire is not very easy to buy for. With her it is either clothes or books. She mostly likes to open and shut doors or practice learning to walk. She is getting so good at balancing, she will be walking soon. Before I know it Tori will be looking at colleges.
No comments:
Post a Comment