Kal and Charles played in the parents vs. kids soccer game last weekend. Charles said it was fun for him. That is good because his heart needs the exercise. And yesterday, Kalel's team had their last game for the regular season. Afterwards there was a party at one of the kids houses and I felt like we were in the twilight zone. The wives all sat in one area and gossip about school and the prom, two things which I have nothing to do with. We sat with Greg (the coach) and talked about soccer and kids and jersey. He lived in Asbury Park for a while when he was out of college. I hope he coaches next year but chances are he wont if his kid dosent want to play. Now, next weekend we get to be at the field for awhile because the boys are in the jamboree. If Charles ends up working Saturday overtime then I will be with the four kids at the fields by myself for the day. Woooooo! How fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
May
(28)
- Hey, Im a Pirate!
- I want to go back to our hotel
- Claire is learning how to drive already
- New toys
- Everytime Kyle is in the playroom watching a wrest...
- Yard sale
- I absolutley loved this book and the movie as a ch...
- Girl Scout ceremony
- Left over cups
- Happy Birthday to Claire Bear!!
- More food art
- Party Time!!!!!
- Hulk Hogan Pinata
- Its Working!!
- Claire and Ky fell asleep on the way home
- Big dryer
- Happy Birthday to you, Kyle!!!!
- I won Edge on Ebay and the boys are so excited. Th...
- Mothers day
- growing to fast
- good mother
- funny little life
- party time
- Soccer
- computer sharing
- I was playing with my food on my plate and this is...
- Rough week
-
▼
May
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment