Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ugghhh!!! Structure

Being the first day of summer and the longest day of the year, I really would love to just sit back and relax with the kids. However, Kalel has been doing both volleyball and boy scout camp all week long. So, I have been running back and forth to the school and the fair grounds for four days. I am starting to feel stressed out from being on a schedule. I hate structure. I dont know why I tell the kids they can do two programs each during the summer and boy scouts and girl scouts. It is starting to feel like a real schedule. Exactly why i love unschooling. But now I dont feel like an unschooler. I feel like we are structured and we dont get down time when I am running here there and everywhere. Well, at least next week we wont have anything going on but then we will be in Seattle with Charles for the fourth.

No comments: