Yea!! The unschooling unmanual will be out this fall... I cant wait to see it. I love reading about other unschoolers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Your Brain is BlueOf all the brain types, yours is...
- Give unschoolers homemade playdough and they give ...
- What happens to ice?
- Unschooling unmanual
- PMS
- Ugghhh!!! Structure
- Are you ready?
- Busy little bees
- Charles with a sprint boat
- Sprint boat races
- Mad mommy
- Off to the circus we go!! I got tickets to the cir...
- LIFE is Good
- Rafael Nadal wins French Open for the third time
- Bridging up
- Swim party for boy scouts
- Washing dishes
- The Great Escape
- Yard sale
-
▼
June
(19)
2 comments:
Thanks very much for mentioning our new book. We're very excited about this!
We've listed the publication date as September 30, but we're hoping to have it ready in August.
Pre-orders (20% discount) can be made here.
Jan Hunt
Natural Child project
www.naturalchild.org
How could i not mention your book..I am probably just as excited. I always am looking for new unschooling material to read.
Post a Comment