Sunday, June 3, 2007
Yard sale
We had our yard sale this weekend. Friday, we started out pretty good. We sold quite a bit of our stuff and made some pretty decent money. Yesterday was a complete and total flop. We had originally posted our signs for 8-3 but by 1:30 we were ready to pack it in. Cars just drove past looked around and kept on going. I think it was just too hot out for people to yard sale. I guess I am just one of those people that the heat doesnt bother. We did well selling snacks and drinks. Sami sold out of her cupcakes on Friday before 11 even came. We sold lemonade and water too, just in case anyone was thursty while shopping. Mom sat at the last hour and a half of the sale so I could go donate plasma for my $30. I figured since we werent doing any sales at the yard sale at least I could make some money some where. So, while I was gone her and the kids packed up the stuff and called it a day. I am not discouraged. I think I will try again in late August or early September if I feel like it. Oh yeah..one lady told me she liked my "No Smoking" sign that I had posted. I thought that was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(136)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Your Brain is BlueOf all the brain types, yours is...
- Give unschoolers homemade playdough and they give ...
- What happens to ice?
- Unschooling unmanual
- PMS
- Ugghhh!!! Structure
- Are you ready?
- Busy little bees
- Charles with a sprint boat
- Sprint boat races
- Mad mommy
- Off to the circus we go!! I got tickets to the cir...
- LIFE is Good
- Rafael Nadal wins French Open for the third time
- Bridging up
- Swim party for boy scouts
- Washing dishes
- The Great Escape
- Yard sale
-
▼
June
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment