It dosent look so bad to me now, but when I walked up on the accident at 6:30 am that morning, it was kinda scary.
You can still see some of the blue paint from the front of her car scraped off onto the bottom of his driver door panel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(103)
-
▼
January
(14)
- This Sh*t will not stop falling
- What we've been up to...
- How to tell if you have a bad neighbor...
- I am starting to feel like this is a mad lib for b...
- If only I knew this when I was pregnant with her...
- joyfully playing baby games
- Blast from the past....
- I had all these great plans for going to NonCon No...
- Charles car pictures
- New
- National Geographic GeoBee
- Oh what a week I am having!
- I've been tagged
- Pictures of Christmas
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment