Making a snow ball to throw at the window where I am standing taking pictures.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
This Sh*t will not stop falling
When we woke up this morning, it was snowing hard and it hasnt stopped all day. According to the news by tomorrow, we should have 7 to 9 inches..Yuk, I detest cold wet yucky snow. Charles on the other hand being my opposite in the universe absolutley loves snow and went to go play in it. Of course, all of the kids followed behind.
Making a snow ball to throw at the window where I am standing taking pictures.
Throwing the snowball at the window.
Smiling because his aim is pretty much perfect.
Charles, Kyle and Saber were in the street. The girls watching from inside the fence.
Beautiful sisters, playing in the snow and enjoying each others company.
Justice was buried twice today. This was the second time.
This was the first time.
Charles rigged something onto Claires car to be able to pull her around the front yard. He propped her feet onto her dashboard so her boots didnt fall off in the snow.
Kalel, Justice, Kyle and Saber playing in the snow.
Victoria wore goggles to protect her eyeglasses from fogging up.
Charles original intention today was to go outside and make an igloo. He got tired and gave up on the idea. It wouldnt have been his first. At our previous place we lived, he made an igloo in the back yard and these are pics from that. Kyle was not even a year old and the year was 2004. It was our very first year of unschooling.
Making a snow ball to throw at the window where I am standing taking pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(103)
-
▼
January
(14)
- This Sh*t will not stop falling
- What we've been up to...
- How to tell if you have a bad neighbor...
- I am starting to feel like this is a mad lib for b...
- If only I knew this when I was pregnant with her...
- joyfully playing baby games
- Blast from the past....
- I had all these great plans for going to NonCon No...
- Charles car pictures
- New
- National Geographic GeoBee
- Oh what a week I am having!
- I've been tagged
- Pictures of Christmas
-
▼
January
(14)
2 comments:
I leave Washinton State and see what happens? Nothing for three year and boom, the sky falls. Wish you were here?
I am with you, snow is no good. The kids love it though:) We are off to Florida for some sun, I can't wait for 80 degree weather:)
Post a Comment