Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Stopped at a stand still and breathing deeply
I didnt plan on working on the network today. I had other plans, the computers on the other hand decided to take a break today. and another break. and another break. So, without me being present there has been fighting, and hitting, and arguing, and crying. I am trying to install things and uninstall things and troubleshoot. Not working. They all want a turn on computers. I cant get them up for longer than an hour and then we lose it again. Arrrgggghhhhhh!!! I want to run away from home. Breathing deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(103)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Baby birds, art and the park.
- We are still here..
- Food for therapy
- Magicly fixed
- Counting, Walmart, and Entemanns donuts
- HELP! I need a tech.
- Stopped at a stand still and breathing deeply
- Tiny Tot Olympics, WOW and JOY
- Tori says....
- Cutting with scissors
- Happy Happy Birthday Baby...
- Nadal dethrones Federer at Wimbledon
- A new toy and a great 4th!
-
▼
July
(13)
1 comment:
yay for oxygen! if nothing else, your facial contortions will keep the kids entertained for days :D
Post a Comment