Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are still here..

the reason I havent blogged in almost a week is because we were all sick. I got a couple of donuts for the kids last Thursday morning and by 2pm Claire was sick. She tossed her cookies in the van on the way home from the Drs visit we took Ky too. I thought that she had a reaction to the donut frosting. (once in a while she will eat cake frosting and vomit, so I thought it made her sick). So, I wasnt worried. Until Saturday afternoon. I started feeling sick. Then Ky got sick, Tori wasnt feeling good either. With Charles taking care of all of us, he was bound to get it. He did and missed a day of work too. The only one who was perfectly fine was Kal. Go figure. My boy never gets sick. ever. He just played WOW the whole time we were trying to get better. So, we are ok now. And I'm BACK!

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. I hope you all feel better soon.

-hey, I will be happy to eat some Pork Roll for you while in Jersey or Pizza, WindMill or anything else you can think of

Emily