Thursday, September 20, 2007
My first week of school
Well..I am to the end of my first week of college and I am loving it. It is just like unschooling, just following their plan in the book. Both of my classes are move as fast as you want to or go with the pace of the syllibus. In Math 84(on campus), it is basically a refresher of algebra from high school. My Intro to Computers class is online and its great that I can work on my own schedule and not have lectures to go to. What is killing me this week is the four training shifts I have for my new job on the ad set team at Kohl's. I start at 7pm and end at 1am. By the time I get home, I fall into bed and am up four hours later or so with Claire and Ky. Then, Monday thru Thursday, my class starts at 10:20 and it is impossible to find parking on the campus. So, I park across the street at the hotel (Red Lion). So, even though I am draggin ass right now, once the store opens and I am working weekends and going to school during the week, then I should catch up on sleep. Good thing I am the only one with homework in the house. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment