Thursday, June 19, 2008
Why did Vista get bad ratings?
I have read reviews of Vista quite abit. In my Pc magazines, online, heard reviews at college too. I love Vista. I could see how if someone has been using XP for a long time, Vista would be hard to get used to. For my degree during winter quarter, I was required to take a class on Vista. It was great. Vista is so much easier to use than XP. I have been using it for about six months now. At first when I upgraded, I was frustrated. But now, I wouldnt go back to XP. I have Vista on all of our computers. It is just so user friendly. Just playing around with it, you can do so much. The kids like it better too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(103)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Big Daddy Mohawk, Blue goatee
- Claires overdue Birthday blog post
- Why did Vista get bad ratings?
- Yokes chocolate bake off
- Soccer? No thanks...
- This is my new Tag Team. Their name is the Welders...
- Feeling much better today!
- Venting.....
- What we have been up to
- Ky! Your hair is gone!
- I QUIT!!!
- More conference pictures
- For all you dog lovers....
-
▼
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment