Sorry to be such a downer last night. Trauma just brings up old shit. On to better things.
Kyle is doing much better today. He hates the pink bubblegum antibiotic (keflax). I called the ER this morning to try and get pill form for him but state insurance wont pay for another antibiotic since I filled one already. Oh well, there is always kool-aid chasers with cookies. He is doing better. He dosent like looking at his stiches but he keeps asking other people to look at them. Pretty funny and of course I always look at them for him. They dont really bother me that much.
On weeknights, i am taking my online class with CBC to work ahead on my degree. So, i found that i type much faster and more accurate when I am listening to headphones. Charles found out about an awesome little diddy I just need to share with you. It is called Pandora radio. It is an online station that you can personalize to have different types of music play on different stations for as many people want to in your house. I LOVE IT! You can find it here I need to go clean now. Tomorrow morning my mother in law and grandmother in law are coming to visit the kids and me. So I need seats for people and toys up so they dont trip and fall. LATER!!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better. I hope your visit went well.
Emily
Post a Comment