If you are a regular blog reader of ours, then you may know of my boys love for wrestling. Well, I got a sweet little email this week offering a presale to our favorite eventscenter in Portland. The payperview in Oct will be filmed there. After much deliberation, Kyle decided that a live show would just be more than he could handle. Everything he dosent care for: large crowds, loud noise, staying in one place for a long time. What he does love is wrestling memorabilia. So, he traded places with Tori for a souvenior. She and Kal and I are going to Portland and he is staying here. We are going to load him up with some souveniors to make it worth his while.Friday, August 15, 2008
WWE Payperview
If you are a regular blog reader of ours, then you may know of my boys love for wrestling. Well, I got a sweet little email this week offering a presale to our favorite eventscenter in Portland. The payperview in Oct will be filmed there. After much deliberation, Kyle decided that a live show would just be more than he could handle. Everything he dosent care for: large crowds, loud noise, staying in one place for a long time. What he does love is wrestling memorabilia. So, he traded places with Tori for a souvenior. She and Kal and I are going to Portland and he is staying here. We are going to load him up with some souveniors to make it worth his while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment